Admit it: Celebrity feuds are kinda fun. Radar rounds up 26 of the juiciest. A sampling:
- Chelsea Handler is friends with Jennifer Aniston and thus no fan of Angelina Jolie, although she once insisted, "It has nothing to do with Jennifer." She just thinks Jolie "seems like a demon" and is not "a girl's girl." Jolie, for her part, has never commented on the feud.
- Anthony Bourdain once called Paula Deen "the worst, most dangerous person in the world" thanks to her unhealthy recipes.
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler teased Taylor Swift at the 2013 Golden Globes, leading Swift to tell Vanity Fair, "There's a special place in hell for women who don't help out other women."
- Christina Aguilera was allegedly the first to call Kelly Osbourne fat, but the two have been snarking on each other's bodies ever since.
- Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton were once besties, but when Kardashian's sex tape made her famous, Hilton started slamming her. She once called Kim's butt "gross" and compared it to "cottage cheese inside a big trash bag."
- Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow were also once BFFs, but had a falling out in 2010 and have snubbed each other ever since. What happened? It's still a mystery.
Click for the complete list
- Tom Cruise slammed Brooke Shields for taking postpartum depression medication, and she hit back, bashing him and Scientology.
- When people started comparing Amanda Bynes to Lindsay Lohan, LiLo complained, "Why did I get put in jail and a Nickelodeon star has had NO punishment (s) so far?"
- And Tara Reid has slammed LiLo, claiming Lohan is a mean drunk and should "stop driving."
- Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did not get along well as fellow American Idol judges, and Minaj has also slammed Carey on Twitter, wondering "why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter."
- Chris Brown and Drake have slammed each other in songs and even brawled over Rihanna.
- Courtney Love most definitely does not get along with Kurt Cobain's Nirvana bandmate Dave Grohl, calling the Foo Fighter "gay" and claiming Grohl hit on her daughter. Grohl hit back, slamming Love's substance abuse issues.
- Sinead O'Connor started a feud with Miley Cyrus when she wrote Cyrus an open letter urging her to not "prostitute herself."
, including one feud that involved something about gated communities and another that sparked ... an e-book?