Everybody loves swag. But Oscars swag? It's on another level. The Academy Awards gift bags are aptly named "Everyone Wins at the Oscars," meaning lose a statue, still get awesome stuff. The "stuff" is both luxurious ... and weird.
- Ever heard of the O-shot procedure? It's all about vaginal rejuvenation and enhancement, and nominees can get it if they want, thanks to the swag bag. It's worth $2,700.
- Can't forget the guys though—their gift is the ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System, worth $16,000.
- Also, in LA people love their dogs. The bags contain a whopping $7,700 of pet products alone—including electrolyte pet therapy, whatever that means.
- There's a trip to Vegas worth $9,000 ... that includes a face-to-face meeting with Boyz II Men. Because, you know, why not?
- Oh, and last but not least? His-and-hers Mace pepper spray guns.