These 39 celebrities rounded up by Radar will be forever young—they all died before reaching age 44. A sampling:
- John Belushi: Died of a drug overdose at 33.
- John Candy: Died of a heart attack at 43.
- Chris Farley: Died of a heart attack combined with a drug overdose at 33.
- Aaliyah: Died in a plane crash at 22.
- Janis Joplin: Died of a heroin overdose at 27.
- Selena: Was murdered at age 23.
- Bob Marley: Died of cancer at 36.
- Jayne Mansfield: Died in a car accident at 34.
- Otis Redding: Died in a plane crash at 26.
- Florence Griffith Joyner: "Flo-Jo" died from an epileptic seizure at 38.
Click for the complete list