Who says celebrities can't also be super-smart? Fox News rounds up 10 stars who are into the sciences. A sampling:
- Dolph Lundgren: The action star, who played Ivan Drago in Rocky IV, also has a master's degree in chemical engineering ... and an IQ of 160.
- Lisa Kudrow: The Friends actress has a biology degree from Vassar.
Click for the complete list
- Brian May: The Queen guitarist has a PhD in astrophysics, and is a visiting professor of the subject at Imperial College London.
- Ashton Kutcher: He was studying biochemical engineering at the University of Iowa before he became an actor.
- Rowan Atkinson: Perhaps better known as "Mr. Bean," Atkinson also has an electrical engineering degree.
, including one actress whose science knowledge helped her land a role.