Everyone loves a good celebrity feud: And these 10, rounded up by TheRichest, are reportedly so bad that the actors involved refuse to work together. Five standout pairs:
- Julia Roberts and Nick Nolte's 1994 romantic comedy I Love Trouble was spark-free, and perhaps that's because they worked together so poorly they reportedly had to shoot their scenes separately. Afterward, Roberts called Nolte "completely disgusting" and he called her "not a nice person."
- Bill Murray starred in the first Charlie's Angels movie, and reportedly had a bit of a hissy fit on set, interrupting a scene to ask Lucy Liu, "What in the [bleep] are you doing here. You can't act!" Liu reportedly tried to attack him as the two screamed at each other, and Murray refused to come back for the sequel.
- While filming Terms of Endearment, Shirley MacLaine was reportedly upset with Debra Winger's behavior, said to be tied to substance abuse. At one point Winger allegedly farted in MacLaine's direction on purpose. Even in 2008, Winger confirmed she's still no fan of MacLaine.
- OK, this one is just sad: Apparently there's no love lost between Star Trek co-stars William Shatner and George Takei. Shatner once complained about being the only Trek cast member not invited to Takei's wedding, and Takei more recently called Shatner "the biggest douche."
- So there's this very interesting rumor having to do with Richard Gere and a gerbil, and Gere has reportedly accused Sylvester Stallone of starting it. It seems when they co-starred in The Lords of Flatbush, they did not get along—to the point of fistfights and Gere allegedly pouring chicken grease on Stallone—and Stallone reportedly got Gere replaced.
Click for the complete list
, or check out 13 of the juiciest celebrity feuds ever