Before Stabbing Spree, 2 Threatening Calls Made Documents: Caller told 2 teen boys he would 'f--- them up' By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff Posted Apr 15, 2014 6:54 AM CDT Updated Apr 15, 2014 7:50 AM CDT 3 comments Comments Alex Hribal, the suspect in the stabbings at the Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville, Pa., is escorted by police to a district magistrate to be arraigned on April 9, 2014, in Export, Pa. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic) (Newser) – Before the stabbings at a Pittsburgh-area high school last week, two students at the school received threatening phone calls and messages, according to newly released court documents. Stabbing suspect Alex Hribal is believed to have been behind the calls, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. One teen boy who received the messages last week is two years older than Alex and had little to do with him, according to his father, who doesn't think the call was related to the stabbings. The other boy is a sophomore, and his family isn't talking to the media. According to a search warrant, the caller told the boys he was going to "f--- them up." Neither boy was a stabbing victim, the AP reports. NBC News reports that the calls were made the night before the Wednesday stabbing spree at Franklin Regional Senior High School, but Alex's attorney says he's not aware of the suspect "having any conversations with anybody" that evening and also claims that Alex didn't have a cell phone that night. Also revealed in the documents: the items seized from Alex's house last week, including a wooden Chicago Cutlery knife block with two kitchen knives missing. The suspect was allegedly carrying two knives during the attack. Classes at the school resume tomorrow. Three of the 21 student victims remain in critical condition; a security guard was also injured.