Doomed Ferry's Entire Navigation Crew in Custody 15 people have been detained or arrested By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff Posted Apr 26, 2014 9:57 AM CDT 18 comments Comments A woman wipes tears during candlelight vigil for safe return of passengers of the sunken ferry Sewol in Ansan, South Korea, Friday, April 25, 2014. (AP Photo/Lee Jin-man) (Newser) – Four more crew members on the sunken South Korean ferry were detained today, meaning that all 15 people involved in navigating the doomed boat are now in custody, the AP reports. All of them are accused of negligence and failure to help passengers, 115 of whom are still missing with 187 confirmed dead. But one of those arrested today says he and four other crew members broke windows and saved six passengers who had been stuck in cabins. Of the 174 survivors, 22 are members of the 29-person crew. The seven surviving crew members who were not arrested had non-marine jobs, like chef or steward. The search was suspended today due to weather, but officials say divers have reached two large rooms that may hold many of the dead. Yesterday, divers found 48 bodies crammed in a single cabin. Wrenching stories continue to come out: The body of the boy who first raised the alarm, calling an emergency number to report the ferry sinking, was found Wednesday. His father says the boy did not have time to call his parents after that call, Reuters reports. "I was so angry at the reality that all I can do is look at the sea and pray," he says, "but I am so grateful that he has been found and he is back. ... I am so proud of him." A fisherman who helped save passengers—he estimates he pulled 25 from the water—says he's still haunted by the screams, CNN reports. "It was hell. Agonizing," he says. "There were a lot of people and not enough boats, people in the water yelling for help. The ferry was sinking fast."