This week saw one very misguided senior prank, and some twerking that may have been more obscene than Miley Cyrus' version:
- Senior Prank Ends With 62 Students Arrested: Senior year may not be ending so pleasantly for 62 students at New Jersey's Teaneck High School. They were arrested in connection with an ill-advised senior prank that involved them busting into their school around 2am Thursday. Police say what they did next involved urine and Vaseline.
- 3 Women Arrested After Twerking Near City Hall: Some misguided twerking got three women in trouble in Oregon this week. Police say that after Coura Valazquez paid a fine in municipal court at Beaverton City Hall, she celebrated as she left by twerking in front of the court's windows with two friends in tow. But the twerking was apparently much more extreme than Miley's performance.
- Cops: Sister Tries to Bust Into Jail for Brother: A big sister's attempt to help her little brother landed her in jail in Colorado this week. Monique Armstrong's strange case began when police caught her inside the fenced perimeter of the Mesa County Jail. She apparently climbed over razor wire to get in, but that's not the craziest part of the story.
- Cops: Car Thief Gets to Court Only Way He Knows How: First, there was the guy who stole a car to get to court for his drug case. But this case tops that: This time, it's a convicted car thief accused of stealing a car to get to court to face ... yet more car-theft charges. It didn't end so well.
- Killer Left Step-by-Step Murder Plans on Computer: An Australian man laid out detailed plans on how to kill somebody and get away with it, but he overlooked one key step after the murder—deleting said plans from his computer. And it turns out 13 of his 18 steps synced with how the murder actually took place.
Click for more weird crimes