Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding was certainly over-the-top: It cost an estimated $2.8 million, but what do you expect when you're flying your guests from Paris to Florence via private jet, hiring Andrea Bocelli to sing, holding your rehearsal dinner at the Palace of Versailles, and having fireworks? But they're not alone: Radar rounds up 26 more insanely over-the-top celebrity weddings. A sampling:
- Michael Jordan and Yvette Prieto: Their wedding may have been the most expensive (non-royal) celebrity wedding of all time, at an estimated $10 million. They had more than 300 guests including Tiger Woods and Spike Lee, Prieto's J’Aton Couture gown was embellished with Swarovski crystals, and reception performers included Robin Thicke and Usher.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: They spent a reported $6.5 million to get married in Italy after a full week of wedding festivities that included parties, bike rides, and of course, fireworks. They also shut down nearby buildings to keep photographers out.
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries: Maybe Kanye should be jealous? Kim's last wedding reportedly cost $6 million (though the televised event supposedly made her even more than that). What does $6 mil buy you? Kobe beef burgers, caviar, and designer wedding invitations, among other things.
Click for the complete list
- Paul McCartney and Heather Mills: The doomed couple reportedly spent $4.2 million on their 2002 wedding, which took place at a castle in Ireland with 300 guests. Festivities included a yacht ride, a performance by Indian dancers, and, yes, fireworks.
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: They also rented a castle, this one in Italy, and reportedly spent $3.5 million total. They also had Andrea Bocelli perform, and their reception featured 300 bottles of fine wine and champagne (and yet more fireworks).
- Salma Hayek and François-Henri Pinault: They wed at the La Fenice Theater in Venice, Italy, for a reported $3.5 million. Bono performed at their reception, which was a carnival-themed masquerade ball.
, including one couple who reportedly spent $2,500 per head at their reception.