Just because a celebrity is cover-model gorgeous doesn't mean all of his or her body parts are 100% normal. Radar rounds up 30 stars with odd body parts, and we highlight 13 here:
- Megan Fox: Clubbed thumbs (the condition is called brachydactyly). They're short and wide at the nail, and she's called them "weird and ... very fat."
- Harry Styles: Four nipples. His theory? "I must have been a twin, but the other one went away and left its nipples behind."
- Denzel Washington: A crooked right pinky finger. Ever since he broke it as a kid, it's been bent 45 degrees at the bottom knuckle.
- Lily Allen: A third nipple under her left breast.
- Karolina Kurkova: No belly button. She had an operation as a baby, reportedly for an umbilical hernia, which left her without a navel.
- Tilda Swinton: Third nipple. Or as she calls it, a "witch's mark."
- Vince Vaughn: Missing tip of the right thumb. Vaughn lost it in a car accident.
- Gerard Butler: Sticking-out ear. He says it happened because of tinnitus-related surgery he had as a kid, and makeup artists have had to "literally ... glue it" down.
Click for the complete list
- Jennifer Garner: Overlapping pinky toe, also known as brachymetatarsia.
- Ashton Kutcher: Webbed toes on his left foot.
- Mila Kunis: One green eye, one brown eye. She had chronic iritis, an inflammation of the iris, and it caused the condition as well as blindness in one eye—which she got surgically fixed.
- Daryl Hannah: Missing tip of her left hand's index finger. She had an accident involving a water-well pulley when she was just 3, and has worn a prosthetic finger in some movies.
- Matthew Perry: Missing tip of his right hand's middle finger. In his case, he got it stuck in a door when he was a kid.
(including one singer who was born with a tail), plus pictures.