Taking a summer road trip? Obsessed with Hollywood? If both of those things apply to you, consider visiting one of these five travel attractions owned by celebrities, as rounded up by Biography.com:
- Dollywood: Dolly Parton bought a stake in a Tennessee theme park, named it after herself, and the rest is history—the nearby town, Pigeon Forge, now even hosts an annual Dolly Parade.
- Mirimichi golf course: Also in Tennessee, this tourist attraction was created by Justin Timberlake—and it's also an Audubon Society-approved sanctuary.
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery: Owned by the director, the Napa Valley winery also includes park grounds, a pool, a restaurant, and lots of Coppola movie memorabilia.
- 40/40 Club: Jay Z's nightclub chain has locations in New York, Las Vegas, and Atlantic City.
- DASH: The clothing boutique, with spots in Miami and Manhattan, is owned by Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.
Click for more details on each hotspot