Two suspects in apparent need of anger management make the list this week:
- Woman Goes on Salon Rampage Over Hairdo: Don't mess with a woman's hair. That's the lesson after a US postal worker went ballistic at a Manhattan salon after she blamed stylists for "screwing up her hair," police say. Shampoo bottles and even chairs soon went flying, and the woman faces a slew of misdemeanor charges.
- Cops: Angry Drunk Driver Runs Himself Over: What do you get when you combine alleged DUI, a car accident, road rage, and a failure to put a pickup truck in "park"? This.
- Man Flees From Police, Runs Into Police Academy: A Mississippi man fleeing police first by car and then by foot probably thought he was home-free when he began to enter a building—except that the building was the Harrison County Law Enforcement Training Academy building, and police academy training was in progress. Drug and driving charges soon ensued.
- Naked Burglars Steal 60 Burgers From Beach Eatery: "Dumb, dumber, and dumbest." That’s how a waitress at Doc's Beach House in Bonita Beach, Fla., describes the three guys who broke in—clad only in their skivvies—in the wee hours Sunday and made off with 60 hamburgers, among other things. The beauty? They did it all, including divesting themselves of their underwear once inside, in front of security cameras.
- What Not to Wear to Your Robbery: It wasn’t too hard for police to make an arrest after a Wells Fargo bank robbery in Denver Tuesday. That’s because their 68-year-old suspect wore a T-shirt emblazoned with his first name and drove a getaway car registered in his own name. The investigation took all of five hours.
Click for more crazy crime stories
, including a millionaire heir accused
of urinating on a drug store candy display.