Some might say it's a bad idea to date a co-worker, but these 30 famous couples rounded up by HLN apparently disagreed. All of them met on set:
- Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper: They met in 2012 while filming The Words, and dated on and off for a year. Even though they broke up, they still had to work together on this year's Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling: They met in 2012 while filming The Place Beyond the Pines and are still together—and expecting a baby.
- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer: They were together on True Blood and in real life. They had twins in 2012.
- Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall: They played siblings on Dexter, but that didn't stop them from getting married (and eventually divorced) in real life.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck: They met while filming Daredevil, married in 2005, and have three kids.
Click for the complete list
- Blake Lively and Penn Badgley: They met while playing a couple on Gossip Girl, and after they broke up, Lively ended up with another co-star—her now-husband, Ryan Reynolds.
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith: They met when Jada auditioned for a role on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, but they've never actually had a scene together.
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas: Once Upon a Time's Snow White and Prince Charming are also married in real life.
- Sienna Miller and Jude Law: Their ill-fated relationship began on the set of Alfie, and ended when he cheated with the nanny.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren: They met on the set of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer in 2004, and dated on and off for years before marrying in 2008.
- Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell: They met while filming Swing Shift in 1983 and are still together.
, including one headline-making couple who met on the set of ... a Lifetime movie.