J.Lo Sued for 'Tarnishing Women's Honor' Morocco gig does not go over well By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff Posted Jun 8, 2015 10:57 AM CDT Updated Jun 8, 2015 11:04 AM CDT 38 comments Comments Jennifer Lopez performs at Morocco's biggest music event, Mawazine Festival, in Rabat, May 29, 2015. (AP Photo/Abdeljalil Bounhar) (Newser) – Jennifer Lopez's May 29 concert has gotten her hit with a lawsuit. The problem: The performance in question was at a Moroccan festival and also aired on Moroccan public TV, and of course it featured a scantily clad J.Lo dancing suggestively. The lawsuit, filed by an education group, says Lopez "disturbed public order and tarnished women's honor and respect" and shouldn't have aired, TMZ reports. Both J.Lo and the promoter are named in the lawsuit—and should Lopez be found at fault (which TMZ calls "unlikely"), she could face up to two years behind bars. The BBC adds that "prominent members" of the country's ruling party are also calling the performance "a breach of public decency," and the country's Minister of Communication is being blamed for allowing the concert to air on TV—with some calling for him to resign, though he's so far not giving in to those calls. Some members of Parliament are also calling for members to meet and discuss the performance's broadcast, which the communication minister says went "against broadcasting law."