Missing Woman's Family 'No Longer Expects Addition' Releasing more information will be up to her, they say By Rob Quinn, Newser Staff Posted Jun 10, 2015 3:16 AM CDT Updated Jun 10, 2015 8:00 AM CDT 23 comments Comments Carrie Bradshaw-Crowther. (Salisbury Police) (Newser) – Carrie Bradshaw-Crowther has been found safe and is being treated in a hospital, but answers on why the 49-year-old disappeared on the day she was due to give birth by C-section could be a long time coming. In a family statement released on Facebook, her brother, Drew Bradshaw, said she is receiving "much needed medical care" and "while it is unfortunate, we no longer expect a new addition to our family and ask for your continued prayers." He said the family respects medical privacy laws and feels "that releasing any more information should be in Carrie's discretion after she has the opportunity to heal." Bradshaw-Crowther's disappearance last week led to a massive search after family members said she had a condition that meant going into labor could kill her, reports the New York Daily News. She was found after she used her ATM card at a pharmacy in Boone, NC, almost 100 miles away from her home in Salisbury. In their statement, the family said they would "like to share their sincere appreciation to the overwhelming number of people who so willingly, through kind and caring hearts expended their time, efforts and prayers, to help us locate someone we love dearly." Family members spoken to by WSOC declined to discuss what happened to her baby or whether she had actually been pregnant.