Clean-cut is so five years ago. Today, it’s all about the “stink chic” of rumpled clothes and unwashed bods, MSNBC reports. Its top five actors who look like they smell bad:
- Colin Farrell: The butt always dangling from his mouth is just icing on his greasy-hair-scraggly-beard-creased-clothes cake.
- Matthew McConaughey: Disheveled locks and beach-bum lifestyle pale beside the fact that this uber-athlete never uses deodorant.
- Johnny Depp: Dumpster-worthy duds, tattered fedoras, and the perpetual stink of cigarettes give artsy hunk an aura of funk.
- Jared Leto: He rocks almost every grubby look imaginable, from unwashed flower child to emo-stanky, and still every starlet wants to date him.
- Orlando Bloom: Squeaky clean before morphing into a “poor hygiene pirate,” he wears jeans, socks, and T-shirts for a week before washing.