Is it time to break up with your doctor? View your next physical the same way you would a date, then decide. Forbes outlines 10 red flags that might indicate "It's over."
- Your personalities just plain clash.
- Your doctor doesn't give you enough information about your health and doesn't take the time to explain his or her decisions.
- You spend way too much time in the waiting room each time you visit, and your doctor doesn't seem concerned when you mention it.
- Your doctor never apologizes or explains his or her errors.
- Your doctor can't or won't explain "medical speak" to you in a way that you understand.
- Your doctor doesn't have enough experience treating your particular condition or performing a procedure you need.
For the full list, click the link below.