A good April Fools' prank can really liven up the office, and 32% of us have been on the giving or receiving end. CNN draws 10 of the best workplace gags from an annual CareerBuilder survey.
- Put pants and shoes in a men’s room stall to make it look as if there’s someone in there . . . for hours
- Stock the soda vending machine with beer
- All the women in the office individually tell the boss—confidentially—that they’re pregnant
- Send a fake love note from one co-worker to another
- Tack a sign on the restroom door: “The company ran out of toilet tissue, please use your own resources."
For the full list, click the link below.