Tabloids have speculated that "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford and former 'N Sync-er JC Chasez are more than friends, but the two insist they just love to hang out. They're not the only ones: ABC News has compiled a list of the top 10 high-profile "bromances."
- Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau, best known for co-starring in Swingers, actually met on the set of Rudy.
- Tom Cruise and Will Smith bonded while studying Scientology.
- Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, the original bromance, received nine Academy Award nominations for their collaboration on Good Will Hunting.
- Brad Pitt and George Clooney partner up for more than just films, also working together on philanthropic projects.
- Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConaughey got close after both ended serious relationships; can their bromance survive the birth of McConaughey's first child?
For the full list, click the link below.