Tom Arnold says he sat on video that makes Donald Trump's infamous Access Hollywood recording seem like small potatoes—but the comedian may now be changing his tune on refusing to release them. "Wife told me there's house line VM from Trump Camp about defamation suit so it's on! Open Apprentice vaults 4 discovery! Miss Universe too!!" he tweeted late Tuesday. What Arnold says he's got, per an interview Friday with KIRO radio: "I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children." Arnold said he was sent the video by someone connected to the reality show before last month's election.
"Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together," said Arnold, who claimed Arnold Schwarzenegger's agent urged him to help Hillary Clinton by releasing the video, People reports. "They said, 'I need you to release him saying the N-word,'" says Arnold. He said he couldn't because the editors and producers involved had signed "a $5 million confidentiality agreement" and were "scared to death" of never working again if the Apprentice tape got out. When rumors of the outtakes surfaced before the election, executive producer Mark Burnett said he was legally barred from releasing them. The Guardian reports that representatives for both Arnold and Trump have so far declined to comment on Arnold's claims. In a series of earlier tweets Tuesday defending his decision not to share the video, Arnold spoke of death threats and said the release of the tapes would have resulted in Ted Cruz becoming president.