Out magazine's Gay Power 50 boasts plenty of people with plenty of influence over politics and pop culture:
- David Geffen: Look at the headlines this Hollywood bigwig sparked when he endorsed Barack Obama for proof of his broad influence.
- Anderson Cooper: Turn on CNN. Enough said.
- Ellen DeGeneres: Her daily audience is 2.4 million.
- Tim Gill: Quark founder has become a major political donor.
- Barney Frank: Popular Massachusetts congressman chairs the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Rosie O’Donnell: The ex-View co-host's battles with The Donald only expanded her influence.
- The New York Times Gay Mafia: Familiar bylines include Frank Bruni, Ben Brantley, and Adam Nagourney.
Click the link below for the full list.