Tax day can be a hassle, but at least most of us don't have to worry about the glare of the media spotlight, too. Access Hollywood rounds up the top 10 celebrity tax controversies.
- Damon Dash: New York State billed the music mogul $2 million.
- Joe Francis: Girls Gone Wild guru indicted for tax evasion.
- Willie Nelson: Nicked for $16.7 million by the IRS.
- Wesley Snipes: Could face jail time over shaky books, failure to file.
- Marc Anthony: Had to pay $2.5 million in back taxes.
- Judy Garland: Owed $4 million, had home repossessed.
- Annie Leibovitz: New York says photog owes $135,000.
- Richard Hatch: Survivor winner in jail for failing to report prize money.
- Buster Keaton: Silent film giant sued by IRS, went to sanitarium.
- Gordon Ramsay: Big-name chef dinged for late filing in Britain.