You don't have to give up the high life to be green. Forbes finds 10 luxurious ways to reduce your carbon footprint:
- Wear cashmere at home so you can turn down the thermostat.
- Buy carbon offsets for your private jet.
- Drive a hybrid Cadillac Escalade SUV.
- Use occasional perfumed candles instead of lights.
- Eat locally grown food, drink local beer.
- Buy vintage clothing.
- Wear high-end, fashionable organic cotton.
- Have a green wedding, with recycled invitations and energy-saving gifts.
- Live in the city, not the burbs, and use the train.
- Buy sustainable wood furniture from eco-friendly designers like Vivavi.