Kevin Spacey has broken his silence following a cavalcade of allegations of sexual assault and just as reports emerged that he's being charged for allegedly putting his hands down the pants of a newscaster's teen son in a Nantucket bar. Per Fox News, in the YouTube video, titled "Let Me Be Frank," in which the actor uses an accent not unlike his Netflix series character Frank Underwood's, Spacey tells the viewer: "Oh sure, they may have tried to separate us, but what we have is too strong, it's too powerful and after all, we shared everything, you and I. I told you my deepest, darkest secrets. I showed you exactly what people are capable of. I shocked you with my honesty, but mostly I challenged you and made you think. And you trusted me even though you knew you shouldn't. So we're not done, no matter what anyone says."
Spacey, who speaks to the viewer from the kitchen of a home, continues: "And besides, I know what you want: You want me back." The video was published Dec. 24, the same day the AP reported that Spacey will be arraigned next month on charges he sexually assaulted the then 18-year-old son of Boston TV news anchor Heather Unruh at the Club Car Restaurant. "My son was a starstruck, straight 18-year-old young man who had no idea that the famous actor was an alleged sexual predator or that he was about to become his next victim," Unruh said last year during a news conference she held about the alleged incident. "When my son was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him." Spacey spokeswoman Laura Johnson has not yet issued a response to the charges. (Learn what Alex Trebek has to say about Spacey.)