Thanks, Carrie. You and your Sex and the City gal pals have set Mr. Big-size expectations for fans who "continue to worship at the SATC altar," Sara Stewart gripes in the New York Post. Cultural fallout includes:
- Brunch: Men now think all female-only meals are sex gabfests.
- High-heels: No one sprints around Manhattan in strappy stilettos.
- Cosmos: Women are forever branded as lovers of pink drinks.
- Labels: If you're not a fictional character, overpriced clothes are a terrific waste.
- Good guys: Apparently, Mr. Right cheats and smokes cigars in bed.
- Being single: It's the best! It's the worst! It's the best! Neither, really.
- Yoga: Whispered chit-chats during class aren't that cute.
For all 20 tragedies, click on the link below.