Heads up, summer interns. Vogue passes along advice from fashion publishing, design, and PR insiders for making a shining impression (hint: It's not about you):
- Think creatively, dress conservatively: Leave the flip-flops at home.
- Don't play it too safe; a little flair shows the boss you have a sense of style.
- Work late and be available after hours.
- Suffer the menial tasks with grace, and avoid the haughty eye-roll.
- Clear your tell-all blog with higher-ups.
Click the link below for more fashionable advice.