Not a morning person? You’re not alone. More than 15 percent of people are late to work at least once a week, reports CNN, and almost a quarter of those give an excuse rather than tell the truth. The best (and, at the same time, worst) excuses offered up as real excuses: I’m late because…
- The line at Starbucks was too long.
- I got lost in a fog while rowing to work.
- I was busy trying to get my gun back from the police.
- The pawn shops were all closed, so I couldn’t get money for gas.
- I couldn’t drive because my ex stole my car.
- I was auditioning for "American Idol."
Click below to read the rest (and then get to work!).