Hotels can inspire us to do more than order room service and watch TV—or so Bill Tikos reports, in his London Times list of the planet’s 10 sexiest hotels:
- Hotel Puerta America, Madrid: A private terrace with flowers and lemon trees creates a uniquely intimate ambience.
- Bay of Fires Lodge, Tasmania: This eco-hotel, surrounded by glacial valleys and rain forests, asks guests to take a 4-day nature walk to secure a room.
- Vigilius Mountain Resort, Lana, Italy: You can take someone special on a 7-minute mountain-scaling cable car ride... right up to your room.
- Hyatt Regency, Kyoto: Plush fabrics and walnut walls create a special mood at this tucked-away hotel, which offers an on-site acupuncurist and personalized meals.
- Mykonos Theoxenia, Mykonos, Greece: Good enough for Jackie and Aristotle Onasis. Need we say more?
For more sexy spaces, click the link below.