Closet ABBA fan: Obama or McCain? The two presidential hopefuls recently bared all to Entertainment Weekly, revealing their pop-culture preferences:
- Favorite superhero: Obama: Spiderman, McCain: Batman
- iPod playlist: Obama: Frank Sinatra, Sheryl Crow, John Coltrane, Bob Dylan; McCain: Roy Orbison, Linda Rhonstadt, Usher, and yes, ABBA
- Favorite TV show: Obama: M*A*S*H, McCain: Seinfeld
- Most recent movie seen in a theater: Obama: Shrek the Third, McCain: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Favorite onscreen president: Obama: Jeff Bridges in The Contender, McCain: Dennis Haysbert in 24
For full poll results follow the link below.