For those who won't watch every Olympic game—and who will?—Esquire has picked a few Olympic highlights to Tivo:
- Day 1: Michael Phelps starts his second bid for eight gold medals.
- Day 2: Kobe Bryant dribbles and shoots in the Olympics—for the first time ever.
- Day 2: US field hockey player Jesse Gey wows with her looks and her game.
- Day 12: BMX racing debuts on the Olympic stage.
- Day 13: South African Natalie Du Toit, the first Olympic amputee, braves the 10-kilometer open water swim.
- Day 17: When it's all over, there's Monday Night Football: Seakhawks/Chargers.