You can leave the Playboy Mansion, but you can't leave the "sorority," the New York Post discovers as it catches up with some former Playmates. "There's no such thing as a former Playmate," said Jule McCullough, Miss February 1986. So where are they now?
- McCullough, 43: pulls socks from her top during her “Funny Bunny” stand-up comedy routine.
- Juliette Rose Fretté, 24, Miss June ’08: landed a book deal for her thesis Posing for Playboy From a Feminist Perspective.
- Lindsay Vuolo, 26, Miss Nov. '01: resume calls her nude pics a job as “brand ambassador.”
- Tiffany Fallon, 34, Miss Dec. '04: first fired on Celebrity Apprentice.
- Alison Waite, 26, Miss May '06: Extra’s Las Vegas correspondent.