Dancing With the Stars' seventh season will be a record-breaker, ABC News reports. Thirteen celebrities will vie for victory, including the show’s youngest- and oldest-ever contestants. A few more familiar faces to expect:
- Lance Bass: The former 'N Sync heartthrob and wannabe astronaut’s dancing experience should give him an edge over the competition.
- Toni Braxton: This Grammy-Award winning legend boasts the second-biggest song in history from a female artist, “Un-Break My Heart.”
- Susan Lucci: The soap star is finally making the move to prime time—but will her moves make the grade?
- Misty May-Treanor: Fresh from a gold-medal win in Beijing, this beach volleyball star had better hope she’s as good on the dance floor as she is in the sand.
- Kim Kardashian: The reality TV star hopes a recent foot injury won’t hurt her chances on DWTS.
Click the link below for the full list.