Tonight, Sarah Palin takes center stage at the Republican National Convention, and Politico's Martin Kady II has your viewer's guide:
- What pregnancy? The maverick will focus on proving she can "do the heavy lifting on policy."
- Geography round: Palin will drop some knowledge on "despots and dictators" to prove she can handle the terrorist threat.
- Poke at pundits: Expect a harsh word about the media frenzy trailing her all week.
- "First dude:" Meet Todd Palin, the “rugged, Western” super-dad who also works as a commercial fisherman and oil-field worker.
- Remember Rudy? Giuliani, once the scheduled keynoter, has been reduced to an introduction that won’t “be remembered once Palin starts speaking."