The NFL is the richest pro sports league in the world, with the average value of each franchise topping $1 billion, reports Bloomberg. The combined value of the league jumped 7% from last year and has more than tripled since Forbes began ranking the teams 10 years ago. The jump is primarily attributed to new stadiums and increased sponsorship deals. The Dallas Cowboys remain at the top of the list, with a value of $1.61 billion.
The remaining top ten:
- Washington Redskins: $1.54 billion.
- New England Patriots: $1.32 billion.
- New York Giants: $1.18 billion.
- New York Jets: $1.17 billion.
- Houston Texans: $1.13 billion.
- Philadelphia Eagles: $1.12 billion.
- Indianapolis Colts: $1.08 billion.
- Chicago Bears and Baltimore Ravens: $1.06 billion.