Reporters weren't allowed at Bill Clinton's meeting with Barack Obama yesterday in Harlem, but John F. Harris, in Politico, thinks he has a pretty good idea of some talking points:
- Obama can be himself, but the election shouldn't about him—it's about the voters.
- Less rhetoric, more catchy policy proposals.
- Ignore the GOP's personal attacks, and hit back with a smile.
- Don't focus on Sarah Palin; talk about the big issues.
- Speak to more Republicans and undecideds—cheering Democratic crowds aren't where the swing votes lie.
For the rest of Politico's guesses about Bill's advice, click on the link below.