MSNBC lists the 10 lamest heredity conditions.
- Baldness: People usually blame mom on this one, but cue ball syndrome can come from either side of the gene pool.
- Lactose intolerance: Humans developed the ability to digest milk only in the past 10,000 years, and only where dairy farming is common. If you can't imbibe, your ancestors are at fault.
- Acne: Mom or dad was probably pizza-faced too.
- Twins: Hyperovulation, the release of multiple eggs in one cycle is a hereditary condition.
- Heart disease: Heart conditions and congenital heart defects are in the blood.
- Obesity: Genes are a factor, but modern diet is largely to blame.
- Bullying: Aggressive parents have aggressive kids.
- Color blindness: Defective genes on the x-chromosome are to blame. Women have a spare, so they're less likely then men to wear mismatched clothes.
- Breast Cancer: Defects in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes can cause breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men.
- Alcoholism: Having an alchoholic parent increases your likelyhood of addiction by 50%.