How the Wall Street meltdown will affect our day-to-day existence, per Culture11:
- Nation's emergency lender: Oprah.
- Living in sin now OK; sharing a sleeping bag in tent city is new social scourge.
- Cloning approved to allow for mass creation of Alan Greenspans.
- Hipsters downgrade their booze from PBR to ethanol.
- Harvard still drowning in cash; alums defy sense, continue to give.
- New corporate speaking star: the suddenly relevant MC Hammer.
- National Geographic deems color photos too happy, goes black and white.
- As 'burbs turn to slums, Starbucks adds in-store check-cashing.
- Updated Monopoly game demands $200 gas surcharge for passing Go.
- Ben Bernanke's bathroom reading? Ron Paul position papers
- 7-Eleven ATMs now our most viable financial institution.