There are a scant 27 days left to dedicate your blood, sweat, and tears to your candidate of choice. But some activists' moves are better than others. Christopher Beam runs down the best way to put your limited resources to good use in Slate:
Got time to kill?
- Knock on doors to get out the vote, especially if you live in a swing state.
- Call people. It can work, ecspecially if you have something in common with those you call.
- Wave signs. It's easy enough.
Got money to burn?
- Bundle contributions. "Not everyone has rich friends," says Beam. "But if you do, milk them."
- Give your own money. Barack Obama's campaign has proven that small donations can make a difference.
- Make a TV ad or, better yet, a web ad. They're "quick, dirty, and just as likely to get media coverage."
For a complete list, check out the link below.