A 9-year-old Colorado boy garnered national attention—and a two-book publishing deal—after penning answers to that age-old mystery: how to talk to girls. Alec Greven offers some helpful hints on the opposite sex via the Christian Science Monitor.
- Forget the “pretty girl”—one who favors fancy earrings and “all those shoes”—and cozy up to a “regular girl.” The playground pollster found that “about 73% of regular girls ditch boys, 98% of pretty girls ditch boys.”
- If you’re shy, find a girl who can keep the conversation going.
- Don't be too much of a jokester.
- Call her but keep the call short (2 hours is too long).
- “If a girl ditches you, move on; life is hard.”