If anyone knows a thing or two about looking young, it's Madonna's makeup artist. Gina Brooke provides the Boston Globe with tips on how she keeps the 50-year-old pop star fresh, like a virgin:
- Find the perfect cleanser and moisturizer to hydrate aging skin.
- Eat food rich in vitamins C and E to keep skin plump.
- No alcohol! It's very dehydrating.
- Play up your best feature. Brooke dabs on the eyeliner, shadow, and mascara to bring out Madonna's eyes.
- Throw out the old makeup rules, and go with your gut. There's nothing more beautiful than confidence.