The possibility that one of Detroit's Big Three automakers is headed for the scrap heap left US News and World Report wondering which cars Americans could live without. Here are some top candidates:
- Jeep Commander: This boxy model gets 16 mpg and it shows: sales are down 55%.
- Dodge Durango: Even the hybrid version of this SUV hasn't stopped sales from falling an astonishing 54%.
- Suzuki Forenza: So bland that you're forgiven if you've never noticed one on the road.
- Dodge Nitro: Despite its decent mileage, it can't keep up with competition from Honda or Toyota.
- Buick LaCrosse: This car still comes with optional porthole-style windows. Enough said.
- Chevy Trailblazer: Most Americans aren't thinking about off-roading these days, making this truck unnecessary.
Click below for the full list.