Tony Romo's injured pinkie spelled doom for the Dallas Cowboys again as the New York Giants pummeled them 35-14 today, the Newark Star-Ledger reports. In other games:
- The Tennessee Titans continued their unbeaten streak by outlasting the Green Bay Packers 19-16 in overtime, USA Today reports.
- The Atlanta Falcons held the Oakland Raiders to no first downs and negative yards in the first half of a debilitating 24-0 victory.
- The New York Jets' defense led the team to a 26-17 win over the Buffalo Bills; Abram Elam returned an interception for the winning touchdown.
- A late fourth quarter INT did in the Cleveland Browns as the Baltimore Ravens rallied for a 37-27 victory.
- The Arizona Cardinals’ Kurt Warner shone in his 45th 300-yard passing game, defeating the St. Louis Rams—his former team—34-13.
- The Minnesota Vikings’ defense held off the Houston Texans for a 28-21 win, ending the Texans’ three-game winning streak.
- The Cincinnati Bengals scored a 21-19 upset over the Jacksonville Jaguars, thanks to Maurice Jones-Drew's last-minute 1-yard run.
See more scores by clicking on the USA Today