Arugula as 'Hope Salad,' and Other Obama Changes
How president-elect can deliver, concretely, on campaign mantra
Posted Nov 11, 2008 6:27 PM CST
In case you haven’t heard, Barack Obama wants to bring change to America. Culture11 offers a list of what that change might mean:
- When daughters ask for a puppy, Daddy shouts: "Yes we can!"
- French win fries debate in White House cafeteria. Arugula now known as “Hope salad.”
- Secret Service stops worrying about first daughters falling down drunk.
- President Obama wastes “first 100 days” after launching www.theoval.blogspot.com.
- "Out of sympathy for Jon Stewart, Daily Show cameras allowed to follow Joe Biden 24/7."
- Water-boarding table “removed from VP residence.”
- Joe the Plumber now handles any problems with the White House pipes.
- Stimulus checks sent out “through Oprah to her studio audiences.”
- On April Fool's Day, White House operator redirects all 3am calls to Hillary's house.