Even with Sarah Palin snubbing her, Oprah Winfrey is the most powerful woman in film and television, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The trade mag places the Harpo chairwoman atop its Power 100 list for “her dizzying array of Oprah-branded media and her immense cultural influence.” She was No. 6 last year. Many on the list are execs, but some celebs make the cut, including Angelina Jolie (24), Tina Fey (51), and Miley Cyrus (100).
The top 10:
- Anne Sweeney, Disney Media Networks co-chairman
- Amy Pascal, Sony chairwoman
- Nancy Tellem, president of CBS Paramount Network Television Entertainment Group
- Stacey Snider, co-chairwoman and CEO of DreamWorks
- Bonnie Hammer, president of USA Network and Sci Fi Channel
- Judy McGrath, chairwoman and CEO of MTV Networks
- Mary Parent, MGM chairwoman
- Dana Walden, 20th Century Fox Television chairwoman
- Nina Tassler, CBS Entertainment president
To seee the full list, click the link below.