Men's Health rounds up what it calls the "meanest things ever said by men." Here's a sample:
- "Michael Jackson's album was only called Bad because there wasn't enough room on the sleeve for Pathetic."—Prince
- "He looks like a dwarf who's been dipped in a bucket of pubic hair."—Boy George, on Prince
- "People shouldn't be treated like objects. They aren't that valuable." —P.J. O'Rourke
- "He walks as if he had fouled his small clothes and looks as if he smelt it." —Christopher Smart, on the poet Thomas Gray
- "The only reason so many people attended his funeral was they wanted to make sure he was dead." —Samuel Goldwyn, on Louis B. Mayer
- "Family love is messy, clinging, and of an annoying and repetitive pattern, like bad wallpaper." —Friedrich Nietzsche
For more venom, click the link below.