Celebrities broke new ground with their moronic bungles this year, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. And, let's face it, they're fun to watch:
- Lil Jon: The rapper reacted to questions about his opening a winery: “I'm not like an expert, so don't ask me no questions. This is not some ghetto Boone's Farm."
- Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani: The musical pair named their son Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale.
- Sasha Baron Cohen: On the set of his next film, the actor promised a Texas crowd a fighting match in a cage—but gave them two men kissing and rubbing instead.
- R Kelly: After his acquittal on underage sex charges, Kelly was asked by a reporter about his thing for teenage girls. “When you say teenage, how old are we talking?” he asked.
- Miley Cyrus: Her bareback Vanity Fair photos sparked a wave of media hoopla over her "topless" photo shoot.
For more celeb blunders, click on the link below: