Whether your purpose is to study, flirt or nap, college libraries are "labyrinths" of opportunity. The editors of College on the Record list the biggest, and why they like them.
- Harvard (13,617,133 books): "Because size matters."
- Yale (9,932,080 books): "Because it’s funny to think how little time Dubya must have spent there."
- University of Illinois-Urbana ( 9,024,298 books): "Because it’s the only loveable thing about Illinois."
- UC Berkeley (8,628,028 books): "Because you know Berkeley students have ripped out pages from books to roll joints."
- University of Texas (7,495,275 books): "Because hicks read, too."
For more college biggies, click the link below.