Brad and Angelina's Oscar nods have confirmed their status as Earth's top power couple, Ben Kaplan writes in the National Post. But they better watch out for these contenders:
- Sacha Baron Cohen & Isla Fisher: Borat’s alter-ego has a Bruno film on way, and Fisher’s red locks are gracing one movie poster after another.
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé: Even in Urkel glasses, Jay-Z showed “swagger” as his wife serenaded Washington's biggest power couple last week.
- Kate Winslet & Sam Mendes: Kate's “do-everything” acting and Sam's directing career are making them Hollywood royalty.
- Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Katie won acclaim for her Broadway turn and Tom was hilarious in Tropic Thunder, even if Valkyrie bombed.
- Barack & Michelle Obama: Barack’s “the most captivating, inspiring public figure since JFK, but it's the ascension of Michelle that gives them that Brad and Angelina People magazine appeal.”
To see more power duos, click the link below.