Elisabeth Hasselbeck may be up in arms over Michael Phelps' bong workout, notes Jezebel, but he's not alone. The View host speculated that today’s pot could spin into tomorrow's steroid use, even though the site notes that sponsors Omega and Speedo don't seem to care. Other stars who’ve gone to pot:
- Woody Harrelson: hemp activist tryin’ to legalize it, man.
- Willie Nelson: there’s a lot of time to burn when you’re on the road again
- Frances McDormand: 2003 High Times' covergirl. You betcha.
- Justin Timberlake: open about weed usage, even shares with mom.
- Kimora Lee Simmons: arrested for possession in 2004, but feeling fine.
- Snoop Dogg: big surprise, fashizzle.
- Mariah Carey: plenty of weed references on the recent album
- AARP: hosted a 2005 smoke-in to promote legalization
- Oliver Stone(d): busted for pot several times
- Barbra Streisand: quipped “I started lighting live joints, passing them around to the band. … It relieved all my tensions. And I ended up with the greatest supply of grass ever” in a 1972 Rolling Stone interview
Take a hit off the rest of the list by clicking here: