Some women are born to perform, and they’re not gonna let a baby bump get in the way. Time lists the top 10 pregnant performers:
- MIA gave an impressive Grammy performance on her due date.
- Amy Poehler rapped alongside Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live with a big bulge.
- Lucille Ball got CBS to write her, ahem, condition into I Love Lucy, though the word "pregnancy" couldn't be said on air.
- Judy Garland hid a bump behind props in Till the Clouds Roll By.
- A flying nun is believable, but not a pregnant one. Sally Field covered her belly with scenery.
- Alias writers had Jennifer Garner’s character knocked up—by her real-life ex.
- Cher was pregnant with her new hubby’s kid when Sonny and Cher returned to air.
- Producers cut out part of Phylicia Rashad’s mattress on The Cosby Show to hide her belly during bedroom scenes.
- Shelly Long spent a lot of time behind the bar on Cheers.
- Viewers were shocked to see a 7-months-pregnant Björk sporting a midriff top during an Icelandic TV performance.